Brussels sprouts are tiny green edible buds that look like mini cabbages, around 2.5cm-4 cm in diameter, and they are native to Belgium, around Brussels city – this is the name. They belong to the brassica family, along with broccoli, kale and cabbage, and are usually in the winter season, but you can start seeing them as early as October, and they last till march.
Sometimes called mini cabbages, because of their potentially bitter flavours caused by sulfur-containing compounds, they have appeared on “most hated vegetables” lists. In the U.S., most of the sprouts in Brussels are grown in California, although they may be found on your local farmer’s markets.
- Tour De France 2020 T Shirt
- Echemi: Professional chemical products suppliers
- Mobile Game Development Company India
- Best New Zealand Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad
- Avance Ray Technologies Solutions Company in Amravati, MH
- Contact Pest Control Faridabad for Commercial Pest Control| Call on 9899176888
- Payment for SMSJOSH, SMSJOSH Payments – SMSJOSH
- Why Artha Mart Noida Extension – Buy retail shops and Office space
- Restaurant Business Planning
- Manufacturers of pipes and tubes