You read that right. Live chat is not merely limited to customer service. Its powers extend to sales too.
In fact, it's so powerful, that studies have shown chatters spending 60% more than non-chatters.
And that’s not just for B2C sales. According to the American Marketing Association (AMA), B2B companies tend to see a 20% boost in conversions when they use live chat.
How does live chat increase conversions?
1. Lead generation
2. Builds trust
3. Answers last-minute questions
4. Provides insights about customers
5. Enables up-selling
6. Helps sell complex offerings
7. Increases customer lifetime value
With Engati LiveChat, you’ve got everything you need to drive sales. Leverage our integrations, quick replies and a host of other, powerful features in tandem with our chatbot platform to engage your customers in 54 different languages.
Try Engati LiveChat + automation for free. No credit card needed.
- Best Blue Host Web Hosting Review 2020
- Satta king, Satta result, Sattaking, Satta result, Gali result
- How will your Customers Respond to your E-commerce Services?
- wholesale cotton terry bath towel exporter india
- Top 10 Best Web Designing Course Training Institute in Delhi
- SEVA Tempat Mobil Online Terpercaya, Jual Beli Mobil Berkualitas
- How To Make Users Spend More Time Reading Content On Your Website
- Kinja- Builderfly Ecommerce Platform – How to create an amazing art store with Builderfly
- Direct admission in Srm University
- Website Development in Dubai | Need Affordable Website in UAE ? | @ 499