Chatbots as employee self-service tools are proving to be a magic bullet for companies that are looking at enabling their employees to optimally manage their work.
Companies today are realizing the consumer behavior and attitude of not wanting to go through a series of tasks and steps, having to rely on other individuals, and wait for others to finish up their tasks before they can get to get their work done. This is why Amazon came up with the idea of Just Walk Out Shopping, which basically uses the same technology like self-driving cars. In such stores, users can just walk in, get their stuff, and walk out of the store. Amazon will later send them a receipt of their bill, which they can pay off online. This is one of the most impactful examples of self-help technology of this decade.
- Ready to occupy villa in madampatti, Coimbatore for sale
- Why PHP application development company uses Angular 6.
- Golden Hart | Shop. Save. Smile. | Free Shipping
- Smart GPS EcoSupport | Magellan GPS software updates
- Ecommerce fulfillment services India
- Supply Depot-SEO Case Study
- Implementing SAFe | SPC 5.0 | Virtual Workshop | Scrumstubs
- Procurement Cloud erp Software for sme and msme
- Real Estate Advisor in India
- SPOT-ON | Best Cleaner for Pet Stains on Carpet | Bio-ox