Recently, I had an event to attend in Rawalpindi. It was a two-day event so obviously, I needed a place to stay. Now, I researched (a lot!) about different staying options and I was pretty impressed with my findings. Rawalpindi is an amazing place to live in. The weather and food are amazing here.
The small yet lively city has so much to offer. I came across hotels with neat and tidy rooms at beautiful locations. And the best thing about them? They are very affordable and easy on the pocket. On average, you can easily get a good hotel room in Rawalpindi for Rs3,000 per day.
- Why Choose a Lake Eyre Scenic Flight From Port Augusta with Arid Air
- Best Job Site in Bangladesh
- Sarkari Results | GTU Results
- Book Food in Train Online at Nandurbar Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Contact | SEO Agency in Chennai | SEO Company in Chennai
- Limited Liability Partnership and Partnership Firm
- Cake Delivery at Midnight in Allahabad
- India’s Best Oil Purification Units & Oil Filtration Machine- AR Engineering
- Houston Plumbers | Best Plumbing Services in Houston | Kingwood Roofs
- Steel fabrication supplies in Melbourne