According to market research report "Digital Intelligence Platform Market by Component (Analytics, Data Management, and Engagement Optimization), Touchpoint (Company Website, Social Media), Organization Size, Vertical (BFSI, Retail & E-Commerce), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022", The digital intelligence platform market is projected to grow from USD 5.65 Billion in 2017 to USD 13.96 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 19.8% from 2017 to 2022.
The market is primarily driven by the adoption of digital intelligence platforms for competitive differentiation and increasing customer retention activity, rising focus on social media analytics and personalization, and need for optimizing digital experiences across all touchpoints.
- aol mail login issues today
- aircon steam cleaning
- Logistics & Transportation Services in India. | Vinsum Axpress
- Selenium Training in Bangalore – Krninformatix,Software testing
- Women Empowerment 2020 With Bipasha Basu
- Biologics License Application, BLA submission, BLA filing, 351(a), 351 (k)
- ExcelR- Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics Course Training Mumbai
- Calibration And Temperature Mapping Of Horizontal And Vertical Autoclave
- Hire Flutter Developer
- Abcmobileinstitute – Led Lcd Tv Repairing Course in Delhi