China is entitled to strengthen its defenses on islands in the disputed South China Sea but those measures aren't directed at any specific countries, a defense ministry spokesman said Tuesday, amid the latest surge in tensions in the crucial waterway.
China's military deployments are "the natural right of a sovereign nation that helps safeguard national sovereignty and security," Ren Guoqiang said in a statement posted on the ministry's website.
- MS Dynamics NAV Users Email List | NAV Customers Mailing Database
- Car Glass Is Important Component Of Motor Vehicles
- Sell Your Home Fast In Utah Without Any Real Estate Agents
- Freight Forwarding Association
- General Studies And Engineering Aptitude Batch For ESE 2019
- Best Places To Travel This Summer Vacation In India
- Excellent Free Essays
- How Your Digital Marketing Agency Can Create An Enterprise App Can Transform Your Business.
- Standby Letter Of Credit(blogspot)
- 2 BHK Flats In Wadgaon Sheri, Pune