Growth of traffic and transportation management applications to be driven by increasing real time data from traffic signaling stations
AI has beneficial applications in different areas of government, including traffic management with data collected in real time from traffic signaling stations, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras, and other sources enabling traffic flow. Traffic management bureau can manage traffic congestions with the help of tools that use algorithms and ML techniques, in which the system analyzes large amounts of data to detect statistical patterns and develop models that can be used to make accurate predictions.
Increased security capabilities result in rising popularity of face recognition technology
The technology has been implemented across industries for various purposes. Face recognition solutions are being deployed to track attendance; control access to restricted areas; monitor and survey systems; identify crime suspects; detect emotions; understand cus
- Aas is the Best Ngo in India Working for Kids Education & Protection for Child Rights
- Eldeco Live Greens Flats Price List
- Mobile Game Development Company India
- Software Testing Training in Chennai
- Arkray Trustcheck Ace Blood Pressure Monitor – Hospital Beds India
- Best Xbox One Headsets Of 2016
- Top Commercial Cleaning Services in Lahore| Muqit.com
- SAFe Scrum Master | Certification | Virtual Led Workshop | Scrum Stubs
- Shop one outlet shower valves from top brassware brand Vado showers UK!
- Best Business Startup Books – PDF