Data fabric is a distributed data management platform that enables organizations to integrate various data management processes including data access, data discovery, data orchestration, data processing, data ingestion, data analytics, and data visualization. Data fabric automatically brings together disparate data sets, both historical and real-time, and processes them in in an efficient way. Data fabric is an aggregation of multiple big data components which deliver a comprehensive view of customer and business data across an organization. Data fabric offers crucial benefits to enterprises, such as cutting inevitable losses, creating new opportunities, saving costs by ensuring uninterrupted operations, and increasing efficiency by integrating various data sources together.
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global data fabric market to grow to USD 2,125.1 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 26.6%. Major growth drivers of the data fabric market include increasing
- Super Free Hotspot Vpn Unlimited Proxy Master
- Frozen Pastries Market Analysis By Current Industry Status & Growth Opportunities
- Interior Designers In Pune | Interior Designers In Baner Balewadi
- Top 20+ Full Hand Mehndi Design
- Novell Users Email List | Novell Customers Mailing Database
- Local Courier Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
- Asia-Pacific Smart Gas Meters Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025
- HOW DOES WAREHOUSE FULFILLMENT SERVICE PLAY A ROLE IN E-COMMERCE?
- Personal Cloud Market: Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities And Market
- Happy Friendship Day Quotes