European inhaler market was valued at around $6.4 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate of 2.3% during the forecast period. Major countries that will contribute to the inhaler market within the region includes UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. A significant number of companies, research, patient base has been observed in the market due to which a significant growth can be observed in the market. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Europe is home to around 740 million people and the GDP of the European Union is $19.7 trillion in 2017. As per Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the self-reported asthma rate and COPD rate by European Union countries were 6.1% and 4.0% respectively and it has been found out that the rate of prevalence of diseases are higher in women as compared to men. This is expected to drive the regional business growth of the inhaler market.
- Is Ecommerce Killing Offline Retailers?
- Software-Defined Data Center Market Growing at a CAGR 22.4% | Key Player VMware, Microsoft, HPE, DEL
- What to do after installing WordPress? Here is the answer !
- Digital Marketing Academy Bangalore – Educoncern
- Shawls Archives | Zardi
- STAAT U OOK VOOR HET PROBLEEM ‘MCAFEE-VEILIGHEID DIE NIET IN DE SYSTEEMLADE’ VERSCHIJNT?
- Keep the lifeline running with top-quality plumbing
- 54-Instant Cache Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites March
- Chemical engineering Conference | Petrochemistry Conference prague
- Monthly Pay Website Design and Development Services in UK Weeweb