The global black tea market is forecast to reach $41.1 billion in 2025 from $28.4 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. Black tea is mainly consumed in Asia-Pacific countries such as India, China and so on. Moreover, in the US, around 85% of the total consumption in the US is black tea. Developed economies, such as in the US, shifting trend of consumers towards premiumization and branded on-the-go beverages have augmented the black tea market. the global production of tea is estimated to grow at around 4.9% on a year-on-year (YoY) basis to reach 8.52 million tons in 2025. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), global tea production is dominated by only a handful of countries such as China, India, Kenya, Sri-Lanka, and Turkey. China led the global production volume with more than 40% production capacity, while India stood at second place to contribute around 22% in the global tea production.
- Top 10 Gate Coaching Institute In Delhi | Google Sites
- Which Is The Best Ecommerce Platform For Startups?
- Amazon Coupons For New Users
- Real Estate Market Atlanta – Real Estate Agent Sandy Springs – Collette McDonald
- Bellow Sealed Valve Manufacturers In India
- Orange County Divorce Attorney
- Buy Siemens 5SL41067RC 1 Pole 6 Amp MCB At Online |Eleczo.com
- Residential Plot In Dholera Sir Near ABCD Building, Dholera Smart City
- Career Development In Chennai
- AC Installation Repair Services In Delhi-NCR @ 9958271776