Global non-thermal processing market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to account to USD 1.1 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 8.8% in the above-mentioned forecast period.
This process improves the efficiency of microbial deactivation in combination with light heating and prolongs the shelf life of foods. Microbial inactivation is a non-thermal processing widely used for food preservation. This process especially helps to prolong the shelf life of food products. Radiation is an effective non-thermal technique used for microbial deactivation.
- S TYPE THERMOCOUPLE MANUFACTURERS
- The Custom Cupcake Company – About
- heavy structural fabrication companies in india
- Heatless Air Dryer manufacturers in Ahmadabad
- fruit juice manufactueres in Tamil nadu
- AI learning course malaysia
- Instant Unsecured Loans-Get Easy Money Without Any Collateral
- Buy Leather Bean Bag Sofa Online in Pakistan
- Book Delhi to Jaisalmer Cabs Oneway
- Diabetic Footwear Online Shopping, Diabetic Footwear Store Online – Diabetic Ortho Footwear India