1. To extinguish fire from the clothes of another person, throw them to the ground and wrap them up in a blanket or other non-flammable material that can be rolled.
2. Do not pour or spray jets of water directly, it can cause shock to the burns.
Cut off any other burning clothing or other accessories that may have metal (belts, bracelets, etc.) and can prevent breathing. Do not do so violently. If possible cool the victim down with cold water first.
3. Check the breathing of the patient and monitor pulse rate. If required, perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation after extending the head of the victim.
4. Check for symptoms of trauma – fractures or other injuries.
- An Old Man Taking a Walk”- Hebrews 11:5-6
- Six Surrey Players Self-Isolate Amid Coronavirus
- Web Hosting VPS, Linux, Windows Hosting Company, USA – Logelite
- A Guide to Single Sign On
- How To Turn Off Location Tracking In Facebook On iPhone And iPad?
- Stay Updated With Nail Art 2020!
- Paper Manufacturing Machine
- Global Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market
- PR RAGE REVIEW BONUS DEMO
- Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing Analytics Services – Analytix IT