Smoking and life insurance policies somehow do not go hand in hand, due to the fact that premiums of the term insurance policy or any other life insurance policy are directly proportional to health conditions and lifestyle habits such as smoking which leads to various health problems related to heart, lungs and other organs.
There are several factors that determine the premiums of life insurance plans and health condition, lifestyle habits that include smoking plays a crucial role. The insurer determines the premiums to be paid based on the risk factor associated with your health. So, in case you have a health problem or any lifestyle habit leading to some health condition, then your premium is comparatively on the higher side.
- What is a Chartered Accountant
- Best Culinary Arts School In India
- Katie and Kenny Tour the Railroad by Keith N. Corman
- Digital Marketing Course Near Rohini Delhi | Blogger
- Agricultural Equipment For Sale | Agricultural Machinery for Sale
- Local SEO Checklist For Your Business In Vancouver
- Best Playing XI of Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2020
- dragon naturally speaking technical support
- China Home Appliance Market will be US$ 130 Billion by 2026
- Best sale prices on TWS Earbuds, Headphones, Speakers & electronics.