Go to File > Info > Account Settings > Server Settings. Then, click on Outgoing Mail and enter the relevant settings. You can use the same outgoing server email setting to set up your AOL email for a Mac or Windows 10 mail app, an Apple iPhone or Android mobile app, or a web browser program. The Settings link is at the top right side of the AOL Mail screen. In Settings, under General, there's a check box for "Use a reading pane to view mail." You can read mail in your inbox without opening each individual message.
- Top Web Design Trends You Must Know | Youtube
- 10 Common Mistakes Everyone Makes In Water Level Controller and Indicator Manufacturer in Chennai
- 6 Common Misconceptions Sellers Have Regarding Amazon Automated Repricer
- Logo Design Company in Kochi – Brand Identity Design in Kerala
- Web Designing Company in Arizona
- Commercial Roofing Dallas
- Birds Tattoo | Tattapic
- Kipzer provide software Development for business management @ 8929661062. GST Billing Software.
- Top 5 Python Training Institute in Rohini