Single sign-on is a property of login to multiple resources within an organization using the same username and password. With this technology, a user will get access to all resources by login once without being prompted to login again and again. The process is generally accomplished using the LDAP( Lightweight Directory Access Protocol).
The term is a little bit confusing. There are two cases; first is: users only needs to enter credentials one time per session and get access to login to multiple web resources without having sign in again during that session. Second is: users can access multiple resources using the same credentials but they have to login to each resource individually. Most of the people consider first case as true SSO. Read the article.
- Digital Marketing Training Institute In Bangalore
- Laravel Website Development Service, Hire Laravel Developer
- How To Reverse Global Traveller Misgivings In The Post-COVID-19 Era
- Quicken Support – Infographic
- Top 10 Web Application Ideas For Your Business In 2020
- A Luxury Dream House Rise Wood Floors Now In Your Budget
- Digital Marketing Home Tuition/Tutors Hyderabad | Digital Marketing Tuitions
- Freedom To Operate Search, Infringement Search
- Chemical Product’s Manufacturer And Exporter By Jainson Lab India
- T8 4ft 18W LED Tube 5000K Clear 2500 Lumens Single Ended Power