The term Public Relations itself suggests that there is a lot of interaction with people. In COVID times, the interaction still remains but has shifted online. The question is that with so many negative things happening all around, how do you get PR on track? Here are some smart ways you can tide over this period and transform negativity into opportunity.
The pandemic is not the time to slow down, it’s the time to accelerate your presence in the media. There are many companies even large ones that are not being active and have slowed down their PR activity. However, the strategy should be to stay in the news actively. Remember , public memory is short and you just can’t afford to be forgotten or filed away in the recesses of the mind.
- Business Analytics course in Mumbai
- ISO 22000 in Muscat
- Book Food in Train Online at Gorakhpur Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- American-writers.org is a good essay writing service to get higher rank
- Biden is My President T Shirts
- Buy Siemens 5SL62637RC 2 Pole 63 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- Make your Pilots relevant to your customers business to succeed
- Forklift Capacity Plate
- How Useful VDI in Digital Era For Your Business | Data First India
- COMFORTABLE EVERYDAY BRA IN BEIGE COLOR