The BCCI decided to postpone IPL 2020 indefinitely as the Indian government extends the lockdown amid COVID-19.
The lockdown in India was extended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi up until May 3 to combat COVID-19 which worsens in India. With that, all franchises of the IPL had been told that this season will be postponed indefinitely.
- Germany Smart Elevators Market Trends, Size, Competitive Analysis and Forecast 2019-2025
- The Defenders bail lawyers Sydney and criminal law firms Sydney
- Rajinder Rana Interview – Himachal Congress के विधायक – Rajinder Singh Rana
- Centria Healthcare | Centria Healthcare
- Hire a Real Estate Lawyers While Buying Property in Brampton
- Global Haitian Vetiver Oil Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Cable Jointing Kits Manufacturers
- Bar Cart for Sale|Home Furniture Supplier|VASAGLE
- Waterborne Epoxy Resins Market Recent Developments & Emerging Trends To 2027
- Essen Oplosan Untuk Ikan Nila