Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design mechanical training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
CAD software for mechanical design uses either vector-based graphics to depict the objects.
- Customer Care | Affordable Custom Signs | Neon Signs Custom
- Non Profit Organization In Chennai-goarticles
- Nitrogen Generator Manufacturers In Kolkata
- E Writing Champs -#1Content Writing Service
- Best Spiritual Book Book
- Best Resorts In Shimoga, Homestay In Shimoga City – Forest Edge
- 3 Ways To Manage Your Time!
- Online Ads In Dubai “classifieds, Tourism, Apartment, Jobs And Cars”.
- 200 Hrs Yoga Teachers Training In Rishikesh – Join Today!
- You Must Have Heard About Hair Extensions By Now, But Do You Know What Is Hair Extension?