The online money transfer business has witnessed a massive growth in the past decade globally. India’s domestic remittance market alone has grown consistently at a CAGR of 10.3% in the years 2008-2013, as declared by the NSSO – National Sample Survey Organisation. Both rural and urban areas in India have seen large scale transfers being sent on a regular basis with some rural household actually surviving on money transferred by domestic migrants.
- How Your Digital Marketing Agency can create an Enterprise App can transform your business.
- Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna Italy 2021 Trade Fair
- Time-sensitive Networking Market Worth 606.0 Million USD by 2024
- How to Choose The Right Business Model For Your Game?
- The best house Aarong | Ethically made handcrafted products
- Learning Sanskrit online | Sanskrit online | Learn Online Sanskrit
- Office Refurbishment | General Maintenance | Excelsior 4 Limited
- The software used by now enjoy online bingo sites
- Loft Conversion North London
- Starpro C20 Boxing Gloves Training Sparring – 10oz Muay Thai Kickboxing Fighting Punching Bag Mitts