India Organic Certification is a label given to organic products after validation, which ensures that the product or raw materials used in the product were grown through organic farming - without any chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or induced hormones. A trademark - "India Organic" will be granted on the basis of compliance with the National Standards for Organic Production (NSOP). Communicating the genuineness as well as the origin of the product, this trademark will be owned by the Government of India. The National Standards for Organic Products was established in 2000 which ensures the authenticity of the organic product. The certification is issued by testing centers accredited by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA), under the National Program for Organic Production of the Government of India. In spite of the formation of the certification board in 2000, the scheme came into existence in the year 2002 which provides this mark to th
- How to convert website to an App?
- Professional Writing Services
- What is File Extension DAT?
- App with security systems
- Recommended summer book to read in 2020
- Buy Siemens 5SL61257RC 1 Pole 25 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- Solar Lightning Tower – Shop by Brand
- NEBOSH Course in Vadodara
- Certificate Attestation in Dubai | Dubai Attestation
- Offset Printing Machines Manufacturers