Patent word originates from the latin word Patere which means "to lay open" or "to make available in public domain or for public inspection".
A patent is an exclusive or negative right given by a sovereign state to the inventors for their inventions to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, selling or importing the product or process(s) for the limited period of time.
Patent provides a temporary monopoly for the product or process to the inventor for the limited period of time in the exchange of full disclosure of the invention with enablement, the best mode and know how requirements.
- Cylinder Liner Manufacturers & Suppliers India, Cylinder Sleeve
- Mobile Marketing Company In Rohtak
- Best Third Party Inspection Company India
- Eommerce Website Development Company In UAE
- Passports (New, Normal, Renew, Tatkal, Re-Issue, Lost, Etc..) Driving License,
- Ferrous Sulfate Market Insights, Growth, Size, Analysis And Forecast 2020-2027
- Top 5 Python Training Institute In Rohini
- Best Car Hire Dubai International Airport
- Specimen Retrieval Bag Market,Size, Share, Outlook, And Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027
- Jaipur To Pilani Taxi Service