Ellyse Perry is ruled out of the Women’s T20 World Cup after sustaining a hamstring injury during a match against New Zealand. Perry sustained her injury when she fielded the ball at mid-off trying to run out Sophie Devine and lost out of balance.
‘Ellyse sustained a high-grade right hamstring injury that is expected to keep her out of the game for a significant period of time’, Pip Inge said, the doctor of the team.
- Residential Concrete Winnipeg
- Autumn Bonfire Azalea
- Custom CBD Juice Boxes – Printed CBD Juice Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- Best Refrigerated Truck Rental Company In Dubai UAE | +971 50 926 5149
- Mr, Ms, Mrs, India Plus – 2020
- Shop For Best Pet Supplies From 1800PetMeds
- Luxury Furniture Online
- MAXFUNNELS 2.0 REVIEW
- Best Web Design Company In Kolkata – Weborbitsolutions.com
- North American Synthetic Rubber Market: Market Size, Share And Forecast 2019-2025