The Global Process Automation Market is expected to grow from USD 87.98 billion in 2019, to USD 152.99 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.4 % during the forecast period. Owing to the integration of the digital and physical aspects of manufacturing, the automation sector has been revolutionized to deliver optimum productivity. Furthermore, the focus on attaining zero-waste manufacturing and shorter manufacturing time, have augmented the process automation market growth during the forecast period.
Many industries are using legacy equipment that cannot be linked to IP networks, which significantly restricts the implementation of IoT solutions. On the other hand, the country's networks do not provide the low latency required for successful functioning of these systems.
- US Polyethylene Plastic Tube Market Trends, Size, Competitive Analysis and Forecast – 2019-2025
- Best Scan To CAD Drafting services – Architectural & Mechanical Drafting Services
- DO’s and DON’TS – Applying for Bad Credit Loans
- How Does a Dedicated Server Work?
- Best way to reach surat by train bus road and flight.
- Pit Type Weighbridge Manufacturers in Delhi
- Commercial Laundry Equipment in Manama
- Ranked: All the Season 9 episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
- Keep Up With The World By E-Biz Insider
- Best Brain Injury Lawyer and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer in Michigan