Every caravan needs to have the Kovix KVH-96 Alarmed Lock as part of its suite of security devices. The Kovix KVH-96 connects in seconds to the coupling of your caravan, whether it is attached to the tow bar of your vehicle or is stationary in your driveway. This lock is made from high strength 304 stainless steel so it’s also designed to withstand the extreme conditions of the Australian outback.
What makes the Kovix stand out from other hitch locks, is in its built-in alarm. To activate, simply insert the key and with one beep, it will signal the ‘alarm on’ mode. This built-in alarm reaches an ear-splitting 120dB. Making more than enough noise to bring attention to your prized possession and the unlucky thief attempting to steal it away. What better way is there to deter theft?
But what if you are out on the road? Won’t the constant motion set off the alarm?
Read here to learn more: https://www.secureyourworld.com.au/blog/product-spotlight-kovix-kvh-96-alarmed-lock
- Cross-training: An Effective Risk-mitigation Strategy Against Coronavirus
- Emergency Survival Gear List
- Everest Base Camp Trek | Trek To Highest Peak
- Labels & Stickers Manufacturers In Mumbai,Delhi NCR,India
- CNC Training In Chennai, CNC Training Centre | CNC Training
- Pipe And Tube Installations | Foodline Projects
- Web Hosting Company – Professional Web Development – BeTec Host
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Jam Meja Digital JMP03
- NEBOSH Course In Vadodara
- Criminal Lawyer In Sharjah