Home buying is one of the most emotional decisions we, as human beings, take in our lives. Therefore, it is important to not get carried away and take a rationale, well-informed decision. Check out some of the questions one should ask to self before buying a property.
What is your exact budget?
It’s important to know how much one wants to spend to buy a house. Many times, prices advertised by the developers comprise only the agreement value. There are other charges like club membership, parking, taxes paid to the government in the form of stamp duty and registration etc. These charges increase the over cost of the property.
Can you afford lavish amenities?
Projects come with an array of lavish amenities like temperature-controlled swimming pool, elevated jogging track, state-of-the-art gymnasium, club house etc. Consider the maintenance cost of these amenities that has to be paid once you get the possession of your flat. Before buying, ask yourself whether you and your family need th
- Insurance Distribution Management Software
- Placement Consultants
- DRPS CBD, CBG, CBN Gummies Aloha Punch, Guava, Prism – Full Spectrum | Good CBD Shop
- Vacuum conveying system – Pneucon
- SEBI Approves Bajaj Energy IPO worth of Rs 5,450 crore
- Same Day Taj Mahal Tour From Bangalore with Commercial Return Flight – Agra Tour Guide
- Global Cardiac Mapping Market Growth – Enabling Sound Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Maladies
- MYSQL Database Users Email List | MYSQL Customers Mailing Address
- Best Instagram Hashtags for Business
- Celebrity Hair Transplants