Section 8 Company is named Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013, which pertains to an established for promoting commerce, art, science, sports, education, research, social welfare, religion, charity, protection of environment or any such other object, provided the profits, if any, or other income is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members. Therefore, Section 8 Company or (Section 25 Company under CA, 1956) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 for charitable or not-for-profit purposes.
A Section 8 Company is similar to a Trust or Society; expect a section 8 Company is registered under the Central Government's Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Trusts and Societies are registered under State Government regulations. A section 8 company has various advantages when compared to Trust or Society like improved recognition and better legal standing. Section 8 company also has higher credibility amongst donors, Government depa
- Manufacturer And Suppliers Of Industrial Equipments
- Inspiring Women Of Tech History | Women In Tech | SheTek
- Tympanostomy Products Market- Size, Share, Outlook, And Opportunity Analysis, 2020- 2027
- Vedic Astrology In Mumbai
- Why Timing Is Everything With Social Media
- How To Recover Deleted Contacts From HTC Mobile Phones
- Website Development Company – Webnyxa Technologies
- What To Look In The Best Restaurant App Your Business?
- Google To Connect Meet With Microsoft Skype
- Housing Loan In Chennai Apply 044-33044488 How To Apply For A Housing Loan