Many states are opening up after the Covid-19 shutdown, companies are starting to get employees back to work, but with opening, there are rules around bringing employees back.
As an example, Michigan Governor, Gretchen Whitmer, recently sent an order, Executive Order 2020-97, to all business owners in Michigan. Included in this order is the following:
Provide COVID-19 training to employees that covers, at a minimum:
Workplace infection-control practices
The proper use of personal protective equipment
Steps the employee must take to notify the business or operation of any symptoms of COVID-19 or a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19
How to report unsafe working conditions.
- Organic Cotton T Shirts for Men in Hyderabad
- Quality Control services in China – Quality Inspection in China
- How e-scooters will build the economy in the upcoming years
- Letting Agency Swansea | Letting Agency Neath Port Talbot Buzzlets
- Best 8 Types of Incense
- Custom CBD Topicals Box with Logo – CBD Topicals Boxes Wholesale | The Custom Box Packaging
- How do I get started with Netflix Party?
- Creative Graphic designing services in chennai- Branding pilot
- Car Rental Service in India with Driver | Taxi-Cab Booking | Zeo Taxi
- Shot blasting procedure