Umar Ibn Khattab (RA) was the second caliph of Islam. After the demise of Prophet Muhammad (SAW), the first caliph of Islam was appointed to Abu Bakar (RA) from the opinion of all companions (Sahaba). Abu Bakar (RA) governed the state of Madinah on the right Sunnah of Prophet (SAW), however, he held reforms as needed.
- Cable Fault Locator Manufacturer In Ahmedabad
- Kerala State Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2020 Engineering Trainee
- How To Export Zimbra Mailbox To Outlook PST File?
- Small Livestock And Poultry Feed Pellet Mill
- Illuminati | Official Website For The Illuminati,illuminati Contact,illuminati Members.
- Florida SEO | Achieving A Faster Rank
- High Bay And Petrol Station Lighting
- Residential Polystyrene Products
- Corporate Training In Dubai
- Jaipuria Lucknow – Seth Anandram Jaipuria School