Specimen retrieval bag are widely used in laparoscopic surgeries for removing adnexal cysts and masses from patients’ body. These systems are developed to reduce contamination of abdominal cavity by isolating specimen by performing minimally invasive surgical procedures.The global specimen retrieval bag market was valued at US$ 244.7 million in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period (2019-2027).
- ReadersMagnet Crunchbase Account
- Personal Loan Bankipur
- JOMA1 the Giant Shopping Center in the USA
- Saifi Automation- Telescopic Conveyor
- Residential Plots Available For Sale in Dholera Smart City
- FedEx Tracking: How Builderfly Store Customers Track Orders Shipped with FedEx?
- THE MOST EFFECTIVE METHOD TO CHOOSE A GOOD PROJECT TOPIC
- Weebly- Why do you need email A/B testing for higher ecommerce conversions?
- Agriculture IoT Market Worth $20.9 Billion by 2024 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- marble polishing-Njwa Marble