Changing organizational culture is a difficult and time-consuming process, especially in the case of a Strong’s culture where the values are deeply entrenched. Changing people's values, attitudes and behaviors is far more challenging than getting an organization's quality system registered to ISO 9001. Successful cultural transformation efforts focused on clearly defined results and aligning the new culture with organizational vision and strategy. top management needs to foster a climate of mutual trust and teamwork which is crucial for creating and sustaining a quality culture. In this regard, top managers should honor promises and commitments; maintain open and honest communication; avoid formation of cliques or subgroups; encourage free flow of information; establish cross-functional teams; and encourage discussion of key problems and issues.
- Have you Enrolled for the Best 10th Board Series?
- Best DevOps Training in Mysore.
- Kaspersky Support Australia
- Best assignment help services in Canada | Best essay writing service in canada | Academic writing se
- Yoga Mannequins for Sale|Mannequin Wholesaler|ZIEL
- Samsung TV Service Center in Hyderabad | 9581921234
- Get Cheap & Result-Oriented SEO Services to Rank Your Business Website 
- Cyber security | IT Security Testing | Application Security Testing
- How to troubleshoot amped extender setup issues?
- best usa free ad posting sites list