Originating from the Sanskrit word kuratu or kurtaka, Kurta is a nationally or even globally accepted type of clothing. It is a loose shirt and the length is usually till the knees or below the knees. It can be worn on both formal and informal occasions. Kurtas are usually made of light material like light silk or cotton for hot weather and heavy fabric like Khadi or wool for winters. Although Kurta is not a traditional dress of Assam, it has a cultural significance in the state.
- IT Staff Augmentation Services | IT Staffing Services – Infovision
- Jual Souvenir Memo Sticky Note Ruler + Post It (N-806) Promosi
- Abroad Consultancy in Delhi | Study Abroad Consultants in Delhi
- packers and movers in kasba
- Software Developers Cook County
- Archive Packaging Boxes
- What to Expect in an Early Learning Centre?
- Specimen Retrieval Bag Market,Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2020 – 2027
- Drinking berry juice daily is beneficial for high blood pressure patients
- Sripali Weerakkody Retires from International Cricket