This ornament is worn on the forehead, called Jiggni or Tika. It is mostly triangular or circular/semi-circular in shape, has some pearls in the end, and is mostly worn during the wedding day. It is made of gold, silver, and other precious metals. When worn with the traditional dress of Kashmir, it looks absolutely gorgeous.
- Official Michael Reeves Merch
- Apartments in Thiruvalla
- Top Điện Thoại Chụp Ảnh Tốt Nhất Giá Rẻ 2019
- Home Cleaning Services in Dubai Silicon oasis
- Yarabook- What are the benefits of selling products online?
- Hawelia Valenova Park Flats Floor Plan
- Affordable Digital Marketing Agency In Australia
- How to Open QBB File Without QuickBooks?
- Ministry of Coal Jobs Recruitment 2020
- Takeaway pizza Merrylands, Delivery pizza Merrylands