NEW DELHI : Home services startup UrbanClap, which has now expanded to Australia, Singapore and the UAE, today announced that it has renamed itself as Urban Company. The new umbrella brand captures the company’s ambition to be a horizontal gig marketplace with a global footprint across categories like beauty & wellness and home repairs & maintenance.
Urban Company co-founder Abhiraj Bhal said it is important to have a brand which is globally acceptable. "From the neighbourhoods of Darling Harbour in Sydney to the condominiums of Gurgaon, Urban Company is a simple name with universal appeal. What remains unchanged is our commitment to offer reliable and affordable services at home," Bhal said in a statement. This is enabled by working closely with our service partners, helping them with up-skilling, financing, insurance, product procurement etc., transforming them into micro-service entrepreneurs, he said.
- Christmas Store Michigan
- Top Digital Marketing Agencies Chennai | Content Marketing Services | Sociall.in
- Personal Loan Visnagar
- Best Electrical Shop in Bangalore
- Best Physics Institute in Rohini | Infographic
- Starpro C20 Boxing Gloves Training Sparring – 14oz Muay Thai Kickboxing Fighting Punching Bag Mitts
- Bio-Plastics Market
- Hire The Best Live Magic for Virtual Events in the New York.
- Online Trademark Registration