Shares of Vodafone Idea continued their decline, falling 15 per cent to Rs 2.91 on the BSE on Tuesday, after Care Ratings (CARE) downgraded its ratings on the long-term bank facilities and non-convertible debentures.The stock of the telecom services firm was trading lower for the seventh straight day, plunging 44 per cent during the period. It was trading close to its all-time low price of Rs 2.61 touched on November 15, 2019.
- UV Tapes Market To See Incredible Growth During 2027
- Earth Leaf Pure Sleep
- Produk Perawatan Wajah Terbaik Sepanjang Tahun 2019!
- Solid Fuel IBR Steam Boilers Manufacturers
- Protein Water Diet Plan| Vincie Pty Ltd
- Web Development And Mobile App Development Services
- Baby Bath Towels, Kids Towels With Hoods Online Ireland – Kimi’s Beauty Shop
- Web Design & Web Development Company USA, UK, INDIA
- Best IPhone App Development Company In USA
- Organic Country | Kadaknath Chicken Eggs In Chennai.