An organization’s perspective, there are many potential adverse consequences if it gets involved in bribery, and which therefore justify the organization taking adequate steps to prevent bribery in relation to the organization’s activities.
a) Ethical factors: From an international and national perspective, bribery is now widely regarded as unethical and unacceptable. It is one of the greatest obstacles to good government and the development of safe and adequate infrastructure. Funds which could be used for schools, roads, hospitals etc. are diverted by corrupt people for their private use. Safety and environmental procedures can be corruptly avoided, resulting in dangerous infrastructure and living conditions.
Ethical organizations which are unwilling to bribe lose work to unethical organizations, which is unfair on ethical organizations, and may provide lower quality and higher cost solutions.
- Call of Duty Warzone Gulag: How it Works and How to Win It?
- Mumbai to Goa Taxi | Mumbai to Goa Cab
- Modular Chairs Manufacturers in India
- Swiss air cancellation policy
- Best progressive Preschool school in San Juan Metro Manila (2020)
- How to Fix System_Service_Exception on Windows 10?
- LED Light Controller – Intelligent Lighting
- singapore online mobile shop
- aws associate certification
- Packers And Movers Bangalore Local Shifting Charges Approx