Now most of the B2C sales happen directly on E-commerce websites without much interaction of Big Ticket Size:
B2B sales are of big ticket size and with lot of money involved; a buyer tends to first build a relationship with the supplier and buyer as ticket size is small and it is one time buy (Ex:Amazon,Ebay).
Can it be same with B2B companies? Canone time B2B sales happening directly on E-commerce websites or Lead Selling websites give them long term beneficial relationship?
No.There are several reasons why B2B sales cannot happen as B2C do happen:
1. Decision Making Ability:
In B2C sales, consumer is a single decision-making unit, but a business is not. A business is composed of a number of distinct individuals. Many different people will likely have an influence on the decision-making process. So the B2B company is constantly trying to dig deeper, to probe beneath the surface of its relationship with the organization.
- Waterproofing Solution In Chennai & Coimbatore | BCR Waterproofing
- Importance Of Mirror For Rental Properties (You Might Not Realize ?)
- Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
- SharePoint Migration Tool | Office 365 Migration Software – Saketa
- Traditional Imitation Jewellery Online, Shop Fashion Jewellery Online – Estele.co
- Pick The Perfect Moroccan Beni Ourain Rugs Online
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Chandigarh – Call 09780998002
- How Does Antivirus And Anti- Malware Work
- Staffing Services,IT Staffing Solutions | Quess IT Staffing
- How To Turn Off Siri Suggestions On IOS 12 Lock Screen?